Book Title: Hello New Me: A Daily Food and Exercise Journal to Help You Become the Best Version of Yourself, (90 Days Meal and Activity Tracker)
Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform
Author: Happy Books Hub
- Eat Drink Be Healthy (6x9 Food Journal and Activity Tracker): Meal and Exercise Notebook, 120 Pages
- 90 DAYS Exercise & Diet Journal: Daily Food and Weight Loss Diary
- Meal Planner: Track And Plan Your Meals Weekly (52 Week Food Planner / Diary / Log / Journal / Calendar): Meal Prep And Planning Grocery List
- Mini Habits for Weight Loss: Stop Dieting. Form New Habits. Change Your Lifestyle Without Suffering. (Volume 2)
- BookFactory Fitness Journal / Workout Journal / Exercise Journal / Log Book, 120 pages, 3.5” x 5.25" (Pocket Sized Book), Translucent Cover, Wire-O Binding (JOU-120-M3CW-A (Exercise))
- Toplus Set of 5 Loops Exercise Resistance Bands for Home Workout, Pilates, Yoga, Rehab, Physical Therapy with Carry Bag and Instructional Booklet
- Taste for Truth: A 30 Day Weight Loss Bible Study
- Daily Food Journal
- me & my BIG ideas Fitness Stickers
- Fitlosophy Fitspiration Journal: 16 Weeks of Guided Fitness Inspiration, Goal Getter
Give it a try, see the results!
- Are you trying to eat healthier?
- Are you working on getting in better shape?
Then Hello New Me food and exercise journal is just for you – the perfect daily companion on the journey to become the best version of yourself!
You will love it. It is cute, simple, clear, easy to use, and very organized. Now you can keep track of what you eat and how active you are, and evaluate what you can change about your diet and daily routines.
Hello New Me will be your convenient diary and motivating planner during your next three months or 90 days (the standard time span for a weight training program).
Hello New Me allows you to:
- Easily record your food consumption: breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks.
- Monitor your daily water intake.
- Keep track of your daily activity and exercises.
- Oversee your cravings and how you respond to them.
- Keep an eye on whether you get enough sleep.
- Control how your mood reflects on your will and eating habits.
- Note your feelings about your progress and missteps to improve each and every day.
It is a great size (7.5 x 9.25 in) to carry in your purse or bag and in the same time have enough space to jot down everything needed.
Why are food diaries so effective as a weight loss tactic?
Writing down and seeing your daily food intake gives a better perception of how much you actually eat. Studies show that tracking and planning your meals for a week or more yields the best results, but even recording your nutrition for one day can make a difference.
Journal notebooks help you identify both your good habits (for example choosing healthy nutritious snacks) and your bad habits (for example drinking mostly sugary drinks).
Get Hello New Me now and set yourself up for success on your way to more fitness, health and weight loss.