The Curriculum Studies Reader
Primary: The Curriculum Studies Reader.pdf - 38,158 KB/Sec
Mirror [#1]: The Curriculum Studies Reader.pdf - 28,955 KB/Sec
Mirror [#2]: The Curriculum Studies Reader.pdf - 39,771 KB/Sec
- Curriculum Theory: Conflicting Visions and Enduring Concerns, 2nd Edition (Volume 2)
- Basic Principles of Curriculum and Instruction
- Cultures of Curriculum (Studies in Curriculum Theory Series)
- The Literature Review: Six Steps to Success
- Action Research for Teachers: Traveling the Yellow Brick Road (3rd Edition)
- Discovering Statistics Using IBM SPSS Statistics: North American Edition
- Curriculum: Foundations, Principles, and Issues (7th Edition) (Pearson Educational Leadership)
- Experience And Education
- Understanding Curriculum: An Introduction to the Study of Historical and Contemporary Curriculum Discourses (Counterpoints, Vol. 17)
- Revitalizing Curriculum Leadership: Inspiring and Empowering Your School Community
In this fifth edition of David J. Flinders and Stephen J. Thornton’s ground-breaking anthology, the editors assemble the best in past and present curriculum studies scholarship. From John Dewey’s nineteenth-century creed to Nel Noddings’ provocative twenty-first-century analysis of the Common Core, this thoughtful combination of well-recognized and pivotal work provides a complete survey of the discipline, coupled with concrete examples of innovative curriculum and an examination of current topics. New to this edition is a dynamic set of contemporary contributions tackling issues such as gender, sexuality, race, and ecology in curriculum scholarship and practice, as well as an additional historical piece from Paulo Freire.
Carefully balanced to engage with the history of curriculum studies while simultaneously looking ahead to its future, The Curriculum Studies Reader continues to be the most authoritative collection in the field.